Monday, September 28, 2009

I just sold my children for blood money, and it felt good!  There is a pediatric practice doing a study for a new flu vaccine, and they paid me for the privilege of vaccinating my children.  Of course, it came with a blood draw, I have to chart their health for a week, and we go back in another month for another blood draw.  Still, I just earned some new flooring for my house!  I did reward my children for their pain with happy meals.... I never get happy meals, so this was a big deal.  Still, they don't realize they went through the extra pain of the blood draws so mommy could make a little extra dough... its about time these kids starting paying off!

Joshua, after a life of needles, didn't care about the shots.  James watched them draw blood like it was no big deal, but then cried for the flu shot.  Claire was hysterical for the blood draw, and cried up until they actually injected her with the flu roo, at which point she stopped crying (the nurse screamed as she injected Claire, distracting her, and it actually worked!)

I am feeling very full after a portion of greasy chicken selects, which is about the unhealthiest thing McD's has to offer!  Why I always pick the worst thing on the menu, I don't know.  Today I am blaming it on baby.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!

    When Javi got his flu shot last year he had to be carried around for the rest of the day. Not a tough guy, that one...

    ReplyDelete