We finally sold beasty minivan, and we are loving our new van. Life is much happier with AC.
Joshy is recovering well from eye surgery. He looks like a racoon and is happy to have a free pass to unlimited TV. In six weeks we find out if the surgery was a success! Wish us luck.
We are currently down on children, as Claire is in Connecticut with Grammy. Tomorrow, Joshy leaves to spend the weekend in Stafford with Grandmother, and Jared and I will be relatively free of children for the weekend, with just Sweetsie James left. Party at our house!!!!
Congratulations! I always try to keep it a secret until I show. Unfortunately I shower earlier with each child, as I'm sure you do too. :-)
ReplyDeleteI remember when we only had one child and I thought my life was so busy. Now, when there is only one here I can practically move mountains. Enjoy the sweet freedom!!