Friday, July 2, 2010

The harder I try as a parent, the more it seems to backfire. I have been planning fun experiences for the children, only to have them leave whining and fussing. We have gone to parks, pools, play structures, libraries and movies with the result being general crankiness. Today I had to take our car in to get serviced. Today, the kids decided, was the best day in a long time. I don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to that! Mine are whining and crying and fighting while we get ready to go TO the pool (or wherever else) then they have fun wherever we go and whine and fight all the way home and for the rest of the day. Awesome. And then yesterday they asked if we can take the car to the shop - why would they want to do that?! They are crazy!

    Glad to hear I'm not alone on this one.....

    ReplyDelete