This morning Claire had a massive temper tantrum because I made her put on tights, and it messed up her carefully planned outfit. She defiantly told me that she would take the tights off as soon as she got to school, so I told her that if she did, I would pick out her outfits for the next two weeks. For Claire, this is about the most severe punishment I can give out! She kept the tights on.
We had James' preschool at our house today, and I am exhasted. I am "order pizza for dinner" wiped out! The kids were all wonderful, but there is something about having six three-year-olds for three hours that will really take it out of you. Plus, Daniel decided not to take a nap. So, tonight I will go to bed early (at least in theory, it won't really happen!)
I'm off to fold laundry. If you've heard the song that never ends, laundry is the chore that never ends, yes it goes on and on, my friends.....
Ugh. Laundry is just so discouraging! I wash and wash and wash and then pat myself on the back, only to go down 2 days later and find the laundry chute completely backed up with dirty clothes. HOW!? WHY!??
ReplyDeleteYou are a better woman than I am, hosting a preschool thing. I'm too wimpy and/or antisocial for that stuff. :-)