Sunday, June 5, 2011

Claire just tenderly put her arms around me and said "Even though you're not as beautiful as me, you're still a nice person." When I started to laugh, she said "But you're still beautiful a little bit - I mean a lot!"

A friend's baby just died, and I explained the situation to the children. I told them that the baby's body wasn't doing well, and that had he lived, he wouldn't have walked or talked. I told Joshua that the baby was having problems in his brain, just like Joshy after his first brain surgery. Joshua asked me if I thought the baby had a choice whether or not to live or return to his Heavenly Father. I said I thought he had a choice. Joshua said if it had been him, and he was going to suffer without end, he would have chosen to live with Heavenly Father too. He knows too well the kind of sufferiing I'm talking about. I am sad that the baby passed away, but thankful that he's not suffering and with a loving Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment