Today....
Claire created a new seating chart for her class at school. The kids sit in groups of 4 and each group is named for a bird. Claire interviewed each member of the class and asked them their favorite bird. She then put them in new groups by favorite bird. She even remembered where everyone had sat for the entire year, and put them by new people within the group. She is presenting it to her teacher today.
James is wearing "short sleeved pants."
Daniel helped me put on his diaper by unfolding the front and laying it across his midsection. Normally, this is a signal that it is time to potty train, but he is absolutely terrified of the potty chair. I have to hold him on it while he screams, stiffens his legs and grabs my hair.
I asked James what makes him happy. He answered "Candy. Mommy and Daddy. And Daniel. It makes me happy every time I see his cute little face."
Yesterday....
Joshua asked me NOT to tell him to calm down at the scout activity. He had good reasoning, too. This was an outdoor activity. The boys are meant to run around. He has better behavior than just about all the boys, yet I STILL tell him to calm down with some frequency. At the end of the night, he told me I did a good job letting him be a scout.
Daniel refused to come with me at the scout activity, and instead stayed with Claire in the middle of a mob of children. I did not bring a snack, sippy cup or diapers. We did not use the stroller.
Jared lit 7 torches on fire in what turned out to be the coolest arrow of light ceremony EVER.
I startled Daniel by jumping around the corner and screaming. He looked terrified for about a half second before breaking into a dimply grin and saying "Again? Again?" Again has become his favorite word.
No comments:
Post a Comment