Sunday, November 28, 2010

I seem to write a lot about Jamesy. I guess it's because three year olds say funny things. Today in sacrament meeting James decided to go to sleep. He's funny like that - in the car he will ask me if he has enough time to take a nap, and then be out in two minutes. Well, in sacrament meeting he decided to take a nap and was laying on my lap. Then, not very quietly, he started to talk to me. I told him I was trying to listen to the speaker. James then (loudly) said "Could you ask him to be quiet? I can't sleep with his noise!"

Claire kept rubbing my tummy all morning. She kept saying I looked pregnant (children are SO healthy for my self esteem) and she wanted to feel baby moving. I asked her if she wanted another baby (she has always said that she did). Today she surprised me by saying no. Her reasoning? It might be another girl and she doesn't want to share anything.

Tonight Claire's room is such a disaster that she couldn't get on her bed without cleaning up heaps of stuff. She is sleeping on her floor in a pile of clothes. I really don't know what she will wear to school tomorrow, as her laundry is strewn all over her room. I really need to go cleanse everything in there, as the smell is creeping out. However, as in this case, I get frustrated and tired of dealing with it, so sometimes I let the mess go too long. I am horrified that I could give birth to such a messy person. Seriously, I don't know how this happened to me. We have three boys in one tiny bedroom, and it's always perfectly clean. There is one girl with her own room and it stinks to high heaven of dirty socks, which I can never find because she flings them all over her room. I am going to have to move all her furniture to find the dirty socks and undies that are lodged back there. She has more pairs of shoes than payless, which she unfortunately needs because she flings those everywhere too. I don't know where she came from!!!!!! Maddening!!!!!! Thankfully she is generally a sweetheart and easy to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment