On an entirely different subject, my house is really, really clean right now. This is due to an outbreak of .... head lice. Ew ew ew! I was drying Claire's hair before church on Sunday, only to notice it was full of nasty little bugs. We didn't go to church. Instead, Jared made an emergency trip to CVS for the special shampoo, I washed Claire's hair, then spent two hours picking bugs out of her hair. It was truly a labor of love. It was also truly horrifying.
Monday morning I woke up with an itchy scalp. I decided it was probably just the power of suggestion, but no such luck. I had a mild case of head lice. Luckily, a kind member of my ward lent me a special electric comb that zaps the bugs. As I write this, I feel like something is crawling in my hair. Again, power of suggestion, but I am going to go comb my hair with the electriculter comb just in case.
I have spent the last three days doing massive amounts of laundry. If it can be washed, I have washed it. My house at least smells nice and fresh. If only I could guarantee that my head is nice and fresh to match! Ew ew ew!
We went through that last year. I noticed it when I gave Matt a hair cut. It was sooo gross. So then I had to go through everyone's hair, and commence the laundry. Like you said, if it could be washed, it was. Doug will tell you the most annoying part was when I had him look through MY hair...and you know how much hair I have! After 2-3 hours of my hair with nothing, he gave up. I'm sorry you had to go through that. At least it's easy with boys...shave their heads.
ReplyDeleteHooray on the date, ew on the bugs. Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete