The boys' room is very, very small. As a result, I bought a loft bed for Joshua, and put a mattress on the floor under it for James. The "bunk bed" is not very tall, and the top bunk is armpit level (on me). It is on the wall with the door, and the end of the bed is right next to the door frame.
Tonight, I opened the door to check on the boys. I was first assulted by the smell of Daniel's stinky diaper, but to add to the humor, Joshua was sleeping on the door end of his bed. Not only that, he was sleeping on his stomach with his legs curled up under him. Thus, his bottom was sticking up in the air, right in my face!!!! I had to laugh, get Jared, and grab my camera. I will try to add pictures later. Seriously, his butt was six inches from my nose, and combined with the smell of the diaper, it was quite funny!
The kids are doing well. Daniel refuses to walk, even though he is 14 months old. He can stand in the middle of the floor, but refuses to take a step. I am fine with it, as he is my baby and I want to keep him that way. Claire is busy, a tornado of mess, mess, mess. She will drive me crazy with the messes! James is sensitive and sweet. Joshy is anxious about his upcoming surgeries. I feel bad for him.
We have the same "bunkbed" set up. :-) I love to see the kids sleeping. They end up in the weirdest positions and look like they must be so uncomfortable or cold. But they wake up with so much energy, I can only assume that they're managing to get some rest in those crazy poses.
ReplyDelete