The ring is sweet - James was at the mall with Grammy when one of the kiosks was having a going-out-of-business sale. Grammy was buying necklaces for her mother when James asked if they could buy something for Mommy as well. The worker was compassionate and gave James a glass ring to give me! James loves it when I wear the ring - he says it can remind me of how much he loves me. What a sweet gesture.
There's only one reason my "claws" are painted - Jared did it! Jared was shopping (for himself) at Ulta and bought me some nail polish. He then painted my nails for me. Apparently, Jamesy likes it too!
I like it when your claws are painted too.
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! And how funny. I had no idea you have claws. :-) When I paint my toenails, my boys say, "Mom, it looks like your toes are blooding!"
ReplyDelete