Thursday, January 20, 2011


Okay, so I thought I would put some pictures on here, but some need explanation. The two of Daniel are funny - one is how he sits, which is never, ever on his behind. I've never seen a baby sit that way before. The other was the cause of my panic attack the other day: I went into his room to get him from his nap, only to see what I thought was dried blood on his head. It turns out that James had left a plastic candy cane full of M&Ms on a bookshelf, and Daniel had managed to grab it from his crib. The little stink got the candy cane open, dumped it out, devoured half the M&Ms, then happily fell asleep on a pile of candy. It was melted all over his head. I am just happy he didn't choke!

The one of Joshua and I is from Christmas day - Joshua made me that frame in scouts. I absolutely love it and it sits by my bed. It is a continual reminder of how lucky I am to have him! Claire's picture is also from Christmas, and James' is from his first day of Sunbeams. I am feeling really overwhelmed that my little baby is a Sunbeam!



1 comment:

  1. Daniels story is hilarious. He is so cute and so big! He has grown a ton lately. I love the pictures of the other kids too. James's bowtie is adorable:) Please let them know that their Aunt Katie loves and misses them and that their cousin David was really sad that they couldn't celebrate his birthday with him. Come to think of it, spending his birthday with Aunt Candice is the only person he requested...

    ReplyDelete