Monday, August 23, 2010

My children are gone for the week. My mother came and got them, and I am left with only little Daniel. It's a funny thing - I look forward to this so much, and then end up missing my kids like crazy. I wish there was a way to have a break, yet not miss them. Maybe I should hire a nanny?

The grasshopper situation has not improved in the basement. Jared hasn't sprayed yet as we are enjoying our newfound liberty too much and not spending time at home. It is wonderful to be able to go and do things so quickly and easily!!!! We can also stay out past 7:00!!!!! Happy day.

I have no funny things to report, as I do not have my children.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sweet peace! I can remember thinking things were hard with one, then looking back and seeing how easy one was compared to two, then thinking two was a piece of cake compared to three. Funny how a little perspective changes things.

    Glad you're getting to go out, though. I think if my kids were whisked away I'd put my jammies on and get right in bed and probably still be there when they came home. :-)

    ReplyDelete